|glimpses of cherry blossoms - they waited for me! :)|
Sakura (its popular Japanese name) blooms sooo magnificently - but it is extreme beauty that quickly fades away. The flower is richly symbolic and the very few days that it blossoms is the much awaited highlight of the spring season. It signals a new start, a breathtakingly gorgeous beginning!
Much like the life we have. A song says we're like flowers quickly fading - here today, gone tomorrow. Sakura reminds us that we're called to bloom with all our strength and beauty - that is to live life to the full, with passion and purpose - with the days God has given us. Do not let God-given moments pass you by:
- Savor God's love through life's beauty everyday
- Be strong in every trial, knowing we have a great God who keeps His promises
- Don't miss the chance to express love in different ways when God gives the opportunity
- Be generous with appreciation. You'll never know how life-giving it could be to some people around you
- Trust without wavering and hope without doubting
- Some things may be difficult to do but always give and do your best
- Love with all your heart - completely and passionately - and do not let fear keep you from giving and experiencing love
- Know and obey God's will in everything - big or small. I couldn't think of a better way to live and enjoy life than that.